As mentioned in a previous post, the wife and I were in New Orleans for the past week, which is why I haven’t been posting. There was a small gym in the hotel and we walked everywhere (at least 6 miles each day, with a max of 9.5), so I still got a decent amount of exercise, though the diet/drinking was what you’d expect in NOLA.
While there, I followed two workouts with what I could do with the equipment on hand:
- Dumbbell Bench, work up to 3 sets of 12 at 50#
- Military Press, work up to 5 sets of 3 reps at 50#
- Tricep Pushdowns, work up to 3 sets of 12 at 60#
- Dumbbell Row, work up to 4 sets of 12 at 50#
- Pull up negatives, 3 sets of 3 negatives
- Hammer Curl, work up to 3 sets of 8 at 40#
I alternated these in basically a push/pull split.