This is a follow up on my goals posted here.
Since my original, June 24th weigh in, I am:
- I have gained 5.30 pounds
- I have lost 2.99pounds of body fat
- I have gained 8.29 pounds of lean body mass
Additionally, I am starting to measure my waist. I am measuring around my belly button and taking an average weekly measurement to help with accuracy. The baseline measurement is 39.5 inches.
The trip to New Orleans wasn’t terribly disruptive. I was able to add some LBM since returning the middle of the week. I did add some fat (about 6 pounds) but was able to get that off since as well.
My lifts are still moving, too:
|Lift||Current Lift||Goal||Pounds Remaining|
Still, plenty of room to go. My progress so far looks like this:
Here are some main points, overall:
- My lifts are moving in a way that I am happy with, particularly with my back squat and overhead press.
- I have been delinquent on my flat bench and my deadlift. I am going to hit the deadlift on the next day that I plan to do front squats and I want to hit the bench tomorrow
- I am generally keeping my diet in check, which is helping me gain LBM. Despite the trip to New Orleans (fried fish overload!), since coming back I haven’t really missed a beat. Some slight planned cheating, but generally sticking to 2,000 calories, high protein, moderate to high fat, and low carbs